Standard of Care
Spirit of Health Standard of Care:
- Mediumship – communicating with the spirit of someone who has transitioned from the physical realm to the spirit realm.
- Applied Kinesiology – gathering information by dowsing using a pendulum, the lean technique or muscle testing.
- Energy Medicine – using Reiki I or Reiki II.
- Clairvoyance – acquiring information through “seeing” visions (of spirit realm), pictures, or viewing (like watching a movie).
- Clairaudience – acquiring knowledge from spirit through “hearing”.
- Clairsentience – acquiring information of feelings through spirit realm or by psychometry (holding or touching someone or something to access emotions).
- Clairomniscience – acquiring knowledge by means of intrinsic knowledge (knowing without knowing why or how we know).
- Spiritual Healing Techniques – the process
- I instruct the client with techniques they can use to become calm, centered, grounded, and in a peaceful state.
- I connect my energy to their energy so that I can “see” all the fields of the client’s being.
- I check the flow of the client’s energy. I note any energetic fissures, blockages, or disturbances. I report what I “see” to the client. I hold my attention to the disturbance and ask Source / Divine Spirit energy to make any changes needed. I watch and report to the client what I “see” happening in the energy fields.
- I observe the major chakras to “see” if they are open, clear, and charged. I report my findings to the client and instruct them in ways they may heal any chakra issues. I report any changes I observe if they choose to employ the healing techniques.
- I scan the client’s body using intuitive perception moving body system to body system. I report any issues of which spirit/divine makes me aware. I discuss these issues with the client and suggest possible ways in which he/she may improve or heal these issues. If the client chooses to heal the issues, I observe the work they are doing and report the changes as I am shown by spirit.
- I instruct the client with techniques to stay centered and grounded as we end our session and separate our energies.