Policies and Procedures
Spirit of Health Policies and Procedures:
- Nondiscrimination Policy:
- Spirit of Health does not discriminate on the basis of age, creed, disability, economic status, education, gender, intelligence, personal preferences, political preferences, language, profession, race, religion, social status, physical appearance.
- Financial Policy:
- Spirit of Health does not accept personal checks or business checks.
- Services may be purchased through PayPal or by using a major credit card.
- No services will be performed until the credit card clears.
- The fees are $100 per 60 minutes, $150 per 90 minutes, $200 per 120 minutes, and so on.
- NOTE: All initial appointments MUST be at least 90 minutes.
- Client Responsibility:
- Tardiness: I will be ready to work with you at your scheduled time. If you are late we may begin the appointment and work for whatever time is remaining. No money will be refunded for shortened appointments due to client tardiness.
- Rescheduling: Client may reschedule an appointment without penalty if arrangements are made at least 24 hours ahead. If client cancels without rescheduling or cancels the same day as scheduled appointment NO refund will be given.
- Confidentiality: All sessions are kept confidential. No information regarding your session will be shared unless you share it or approve of it being shared. The only exception to this is if disclosure is necessary to report abuse or illegal activity to proper authorities.
- Client Information
- Client contact information will be the only information that is retained by Spirit of Health. This information may be kept indefinitely